Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Patiently waiting ....

Well .... kind of.  I don't 'do' patiently very well ;-)!

The program for the first week of the 12WBT is out TOMORROW!!!!  YAY!!!

I can't wait!  AND to top it off - tomorrow is Day Care Day!!  So I can go and shop in peace!!  Hopefully.  Mast S hasn't been well - was sent home early from Day Care on Tuesday due to gunky eyes - he doesn't have conjunctivitis, just a bit of a cold (and his eyes always get a bit yuck with a runny nose).  But try and convince a Child Care worker that!!  Oh well.  Hopefully they can both go so I can get to the gym for a couple of hours and do my shopping! 

Haven't taken my measurements or my photo yet.  Im a little scared of what the results will be.  Suppose I just have to suck it up and JFDI!!

See you tomorrow for my thoughts on the week ahead!

For those who were wondering ... Yes ... I did eat the chocolate the other night and Yes it was lovely.  Lindt 70% Cocoa so a good quality Dark chocolate and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Me
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment